India produces a wide variety of Sesame seeds varying in color from white to red to black, with oil content varying from 40 to 50 %. The white and black Indian Sesame seeds are mainly used for direct consumption by its addition in several foods and for exports. The brown Indian Sesame seeds are mainly used for oil extraction. These have oil content of around 45-50 %. The white Indian Sesame seeds have the desirable nutty taste and are used for making sweets, baked foods and confectionaries.
Natural Sesame Seed Uses :
- Sesame seeds are good for healthy cooking and also treated suitable for salad oils and margarine
- Sesame seeds in Sesame seeds are good for healthy cooking and also treated suitable for salad oils and margarine
- Sesame seeds in India are used for seasoning purpose to enrich flavor of your dish and generally available with top sesame seeds exporters.
- Natural Sesame Seeds have plenty of medicinal benefits and good to protect liver from oxidative damage.
- The powder prepared using sesame seeds are good for bakery foods mostly in breads and buns for crunchiness.
- A paste or spread is prepared through sesame seeds that are usually suitable for crackers and toasts.
- Sesame powder is generally used with homemade breads and adds nutty flavor to recipes.
- Sesame seeds are popular to keep your heart and mind healthy and sesame seeds exporters are growing everyday who deliver quality products to their customers’ at most favorable prices.
- Sesame seeds are good to use with food items and cooking items.
- It can be used for treating diseases like headache or migraine
- It is used to give protection to our lever and helps in oxidative damage.
- It can be used along with bakery items mostly in breads
- It is added to bread and other recipes for nutty flavor
Kamani Exports is reliable exporters of sesame seeds in India checking each product on different quality parameters before it is given to end-users or clients.