Business Type : Manufacturer, Exporter, Supplier
||Butter, Cooking Use, Making Oil
|Place of Origin
||7 to 8 % Max
Preferred Buyer From
||All Countries Except India
- India is the second biggest producer of peanuts in the World after China. India and China produces about 2/3rds of total peanut production of the World. Annual production of peanuts in India exceed 6 million metric tonnes. The two major varieties of peanuts produced in India are Bold (Virginia) and Java (Spanish).
- The winter crop of peanuts is rain-fed crop whereas the summer crop is irrigated. 70% of the winter crop is the bold variety and 85% of the summer crop is Java variety
- The Bold variety peanuts are typically red skinned with elongated shape. The Java variety peanuts are pink skinned with round spheroid shape.
- Peanut or ground nut is sixth most popular herb on the earth. All essential nutrients necessary to maintain body health are available inside peanuts so it should be consumed on regular basis.Gujarat shares major area for growing peanuts when compared to whole country.
- Peanut butters are very popular among the country and overseas too. It is speeded over bread and taken usually during lunch time.
- It is taken as rich source of minerals, dietary fiber, and vitamins. It can be added to cookies and chocolates for interesting flavor and aroma.
- Peanut can be used as massage oil to strengthen your bones and regulating brain functions too. It is highly safe and popular skin agent too.
- Peanuts in boiled form are very tasty and healthy. Add some salt to make them even tastier. It has plenty of health benefits and makes you healthy always.
- Peanuts when used as medicine are good for treating blood disorders and helps in reducing excessive menstruation flow among women.
- Type :- Bold/Java
- Bold Counts per Ounce :- 35/40, 38/42, 40/45, 45/50, 45/55, 50/60, 60/70, 70/80
- Java Counts per Ounce :- 40/50, 45/55, 50/60, 60/70, 70/80, 80/90, 100/120, 120/140, 140/160, 160/180
- Moisture :- 7% max OR 8% max
- Admixture :-1% max or 0% max
- Foreign Material :- 0.50% max or 0.00% max
- Oil content :- 42% - 48%
- Aflatoxin :- As per EU & Non-EU standard
- Packing :- 50kg Jute Bags & 25 Vacuum packing
- Loading ability :- One 20" FCL can load 20Mt